Make a Splash with Sagicor!
Home is where the heART is!
Enter our open art mural competition for a chance to bring your work to life & beautify a space in your community!
+ a chance to WIN Cash, Swag & a 10% Sagicor General Insurance discount for the top 3 creative concepts.
How to Enter
All participants must be a resident of Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, or Saint Lucia
- You must submit your entry through Wetransfer by September 2nd, 2021.
- Submissions must be sent via Wetransfer to [email protected]
- Contestants can enter one piece of artwork under each theme.
- Artwork images should be between 1MB and 15MB in size and in a PNG or JPG format. Each image must be professionally presented and in high resolution for the judges. (No Glare, No Frames, No Background).
- Acceptable mediums include: Pencil, Pen, Ink, Charcoal, Pastel, Acrylic, Watercolor, Oil Paints or any other mediums. If you have any questions about the medium, please contact us at the e-mail address above.
- Include a few words about your piece: how it meets the theme, what inspired you to make it and if you used any special techniques. You can say as much or as little as you like.
- Please include your full name, address, and contact details with your submission.
Terms and Conditions
- All submissions will be judged based on 33% creativity, 33% originality, 33% visual appeal.
- Contestants must be 16 years or over to enter.
- One entry per category
- All entries must be created by the entrant and not copies of work by other artists.
- Category winners will be chosen by a panel of judges, each possessing diverse training and expertise, ensuring a fair and balanced selection process. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The People Choice winner will be determined by the artwork with the most likes on Instagram.
- Copyright to the entries will remain with the entrant but the entrant license's Sagicor to use images of their entries online and in print in perpetuity.
- Artist must be a national or have resident status in participating country.
- Artwork cannot portray activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous nor promote any political agenda or message.
- The final artwork will be branded with Sagicor’s name and logo.
Choose from one of our Themes
Despite the current challenges, art has kept people from all walks of life connected and this theme encourages participants to express this connectivity. “Re-imagine Life” encouraging entrants to think of a future life that they desire. Re-imagining Life encourages participants to unlock their imagination to create a work of art that will inspire not just our communities but the whole country.
I Am A Change Agent
I am a Change Agent art category is designed to increase awareness about how changing our daily activity can make a difference in the fight against climate change. It is also designed to empower the audience to take ownership and leadership role in the fight against climate change. Such as, switching off lights, picking up trash, reusing, repurposing & recycling, and upcycling.
The Grow Together category seeks to educate, inspire, and mobilize communities to act by purchasing locally produced products or even starting their own backyard farms. This category asks the artist to create an inspirational piece that will increase awareness about food security and the joys of harvesting your own produce.