How Can Sagicor Saver Series Help You?
Sagicor Saver Series helps protect your financial future by allowing you to:
- Acquire life insurance protection for the duration of the policy so that in the event of death, your family's needs can be taken care of and debts can be settled;
- Get cash in a lump sum at maturity to liquidate debts, accumulate wealth, supplement retirement income or accomplish a specific financial goal; and
- Accumulate guaranteed cash values which could enable the policy to be used as collateral for a loan during the policy's term.
Key policy features include:
- Payment of the Sum Assured in the event that the insured dies before maturity;
- Guaranteed cash values against which loans can be obtained, subject to terms of repayment; and
- A guaranteed lump sum payment at maturity equal to the Sum Assured that there is no policy loan indebtedness to be satisfied.
Enhance Your Sagicor Saver Series with Optional benefits
The Sagicor Saver Series policy may be enhanced by the addition of one or more riders to provide; a) a premium waiver benefit in the event of total disability; b) a lump-sum benefit in the event of accidental death or dismemberment.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Option
With the purchase of this option (which is available to insureds between age 15 and the policy’s maximum issue age), if an insured dies as a result of an accident or becomes dismembered, based on the policy’s definitions, terms and conditions, a pre-determined lump sum benefit will be paid.
Waver of Premium Option
Should you choose to purchase this option, on being satisfied that you have become totally disabled under the terms of the policy, Sagicor will waive the premium payment for the duration of your disability, or until the end of the benefit period. If this option is chosen, where you are the policyowner of a policy on the life of another person, then the premium will also be waived following your death until the end of the benefit period.