Home Insurance Claims

For all non-motor claims except workmen’s compensation and travel the following documents are required to assist in prompt resolution of your matter :-

  • Completed claim form
  • Statement of claim/Estimate
  • Copy of ID
  • A copy of Value Added Tax (VAT) Certificate (Only of commercial clients)
  • Invoices
  • Photos
  • Utility bill

Please note the adjuster or investigator my request additional documents depending on the claim submitted.