Motor Insurance Claims

For all motor claims in the event of a loss/damages for Comprehensive and Third Party claimant the following documents are required to assist in prompt resolution of your matter

  • Completed claim form
  • Estimate for Repairs
  • Value Added Tax (VAT) Letter or Certificate of Registration
  • Certified Copy of Ownership
  • Proof of Identity – Drivers Permit ,National Identification Card D or Passport
  • Police Report Receipt

CLICK HERE to download your motor insurance claim form. In addition to the claim form, you will also need to complete a Notice of Accident form.